Thursday 21 December 2017

Introduction

The Commodore and Amiga enthusiast is not a dying species, ... well not yet 😁
Well I'm a true Commodore and Amiga enthusiast πŸ˜‰
In my spare time I’ll try to keep up with all the wonderful things that happen in our community. And a lot of things are happening in the last years.
I intent to blog the things I encounter and or love when it's possible.
Watch this space from time to time and leave a message when you like something or when you just want to express your views on the blogs.

De Commodore en Amiga enthousiast is niet een uitstervend ras,... althans nu nog niet 😁
Wel ik ben er een, een echte Commodore en Amiga enthousiastπŸ˜‰
In mijn vrije tijd probeer ik zoveel mogelijk bij te houden wat er allemaal gebeurd in onze community. En geloof me er is veel gebeurd de laatste jaren.
Mijn bedoeling is om telkens een blog te maken als over zaken die ik zie of over zaken waar ik van hou.
Houd deze blog van tijd tot tijd in de gaten en laat een reactie achter als u iets mooi vind of gewoonweg uw mening wilt geven.


No comments:

Post a Comment